Tenants have the ability to submit maintenance requests through Property Vista's Tenant Portal. You also have the ability to create a maintenance request manually (see this article HERE). Once a maintenance request is submitted, you have the ability to assign that request to yourself or to someone else (if you have the user permissions to do so).
When a maintenance request is submitted, it appears in the response queue. If configured by your Super Administrator, you will also receive an email notification. For more information on who should be able to view and respond to maintenance requests, read this article HERE. You can view this request by going to your notifications at the top right, or by going to Organization --> Response Queue:
Click on the maintenance request that you would like to address. This will display the information regarding the maintenance request that has been submitted by the tenant. From here, click on the Actions button. Here, you have the ability to Print the maintenance request, Assign to Me, or Assign Owner.
When you assign a maintenance request, the assigned person should receive an email. This maintenance request will be moved from the Response Queue and is considered a ticket. They can then reply directly in Property Vista:
Once you are ready to schedule or resolve a maintenance request, you can click directly into the maintenance request.
Once you click into the maintenance request, you will see the following:
- General Tab: This shows the information regarding the maintenance request that was submitted by tenants
- Work History Tab: This shows information regarding any work done regarding this maintenance request, as well as any scheduled work to be done
- Status History Tab: This will show you what the status of the maintenance request is, whether it is submitted, scheduled, or Resolved.
In the Actions button, you have the ability to Schedule or Resolve the ticket.
- Scheduling a time to visit the tenant to address the maintenance request will send them a notification letting them know that someone will be coming:
- Once the Maintenance Request has been addressed and resolved, you can resolve the maintenance request through the Actions button