Within the Tenant Portal, tenants have the ability to view their Billing Summary, Current Balance, Due Date, Current Bill, Billing History, Auto Pay Agreements, Next AutoPay Date, Latest Payments, and Existing Payment Methods. Find below the different actions that can be performed within the Billing & Payments tab within the Tenant Portal.
#1 - Make a one time payment
#2 - Add autopay agreements
#3 - Add payment methods
Property Vista continues to offer multiple payment methods for tenants to pay rent electronically. The payment method can be changed with these easy steps:
- Log in to your MyCommunity portal
- Select the Billing & Payment tab on the left
- Select Add Payment Method button at the bottom of the Billing & Payment page
- Select the Payment Type drop down menu and select the payment method you would like to set up. You may choose from the following payment options:
- Visa Debit
- MasterCard Debit
- Visa Credit
- MasterCard Credit
- Visa Debit
- Complete the required fields and verify all is accurate, before clicking Next at the bottom of the page
You are able to set up multiple payment methods as required, as well as creating an autopay using your preferred payment method. See the below steps for configuring an Auto Pay.
Step 1: Click on Add Auto Pay Agreement.
Step 2: Please ensure all charges are set up correctly and then click Next.
Step 3: You can use your already created payment method and then click Next.
Step 4: Review the information then click on Submit.
Step 5: Click on Continue.
The Auto Pay has been configured.