Setting up Electronic Payments will allow you to collect electronic payments from tenants for deposit to your predefined bank accounts.
If you have not yet added your bank account to the system, please click HERE
NOTE: This step cannot be completed until your Customer Success Specialist has informed you that you have been authorized by Payroc to receive electronic payments.
This step-by-step guide will help you set up Electronic Payments.
- Ensure your bank account is in the system. To check go to Administration → Financial → Bank Accounts. If you have not yet added your bank account to the system, please click HERE.
- Once your bank account has been added go to Administration → Financial → Bank Accounts.
- Click on the bank account for which you would like to receive Electronic Payments.
- Click the Electronic Payments tab, and select Edit.
- Ensure the Electronic tenant payments are allowed checkbox is selected. Then click Save.
Once you have saved, go to Actions → Request Electronic Payments Activation. This will link through to Payroc.
NOTE: The final 'Buildings' tab remains blank until the bank account you have created is linked to your buildings. At this point, the buildings tab will auto fill with the list of buildings you link this bank account to. For the article on Linking Bank Accounts to Buildings, please click HERE