1) Click on the lease in question
2) Click on Actions ---> Renew ---> Create Offer
3) Click on the drop-down menu to select the type of lease and you can make any other necessary changes to the lease, such as adding a new tenant, guarantor or feature, utilities, etc.
4) Once the necessary changes are made, click save
5) Click on Versioning then Finalize. As long as it is in draft mode, you can make changes but once it is finalized, you are not able to make any modifications.
6) You can then click on Actions then create another new offer for the tenant to have options between different lease options.
7) If you have the approval of the tenant for the new lease term, press Accept Offer.
If you don't have the tenant's approval yet, please refer to the instructions below.
7) In order for tenants to view the offer(s) from their portal, through Actions, click on Set Offer Default.
The default offer must be chosen because the system has an automatic process that will accept a default offer if the tenant ignores it.
8) Go back to the lease in question
9) As per lease renewal guidelines, tenants can view the default offer and other offers from their portal and choose to accept or decline. Once an offer is published, tenants can now view offers from their portal.
You will need to publish the offer if it was generated past due to allow tenants to view the offers in the portal right away. Click on Actions --> Renew --> Publish Offers
You can also apply the offer if it was generated past due by clicking on Actions --> Renew --> Apply Renew.
Once the offer is set up (set as default offer or accepted manually by PMC), you can generate the notice of increase via the lease profile by selecting Views > Lease Terms > Future followed by Actions > Preview Increase Notice or Issue Increase Notice.
Please click here for Batch Lease Renewal