December Deployment Dates:
- Property Vista CRM & Accounting: 12/20/2022
- Property Vista Web Mobile Apps: 12/21/2022
- LeadManaging: 12/20/2022
Table of Contents
Property Vista CRM
- Users can now adjust the width of the columns in all listers (excluding Report listers) by dragging the column separator to the right/left, so they can see the full information.
- Users can now see the Portfolios, City, and Region/State/Province columns in the Maintenance Requests Lister so they can easily filter the records using this information. These new columns are also available upon export of the lister.
- Users can now add the Portfolios column and filter to the Lease lister so they can easily filter the records by Portfolio. This new column is also available upon export of the lister.
- Users can now add the Occupants, Dependents, and Guarantors columns to the Lease Lister so they can see how many are added to a lease.
- Users can now add the Unit Legal Address column to the Units lister so they can see the legal address information based on Properties > Units > Legal Address
- Users can now add the Postal Code column and filter to the Buildings lister so they can easily filter the records by Postal Code. This new column is also available upon export of the lister.
- Users can now filter the leases by Legal Status when creating a new eviction notice batch.
- Users can now see the number of Occupied Units on the exported summary of the Availability report.
- Users can now see the Area and Area Unit columns on the Rent Roll Report export without any issues.
Property Vista Accounting
- Users are now able to automatically send the Owner Statement to the relevant Property Owner Users and CC said users when sending the report manually from the Statements tab.
- Since the money in Batch Deposit Slip may contain many deposits from various buildings, the system now shows a Property Address for each Payer on the slip to make it more clear.
- For faster identification of building groupings, users are now able to create Requisition Approval Policies based on System Integration ID and Property Owner.
- System no longer shows an error when editing the property ownership Effective Date field on the Property Owner page to a date in the past.
- System no longer shows an error when selecting values from the Owner filter on the Rent Roll report.
- Users are now able to select a specific tax rate or a combination of rates on Lease Adjustments, which will calculate accurately.
- System now shows the correct number of records when downloading the General Ledger Extended Export.
- System no longer shows any error when selecting the Paid By and Billable Item filters on the Undeposited Funds and Lease Deposits pages.
Property Vista Mobile Apps
- Updates to app language to use “Log in” (vs. Sign In) consistently across workflows.
- Fix to remove error message when valid EFT account details are saved
- Compliance update to Expo SDK.
- Fix to dashboard layout issues for small mobile display size (iOS-only).
- Compliance update to Android API level (Android-only).
- Enhancement to set “Charge Tenant” to No if supporting images are removed from inspection.
- Fix to scroll function in ‘Buildings & Units’ drop-down list in Create New Inspection workflow.
- Enhancement to add a “Show All Leases” checkbox to ‘Select a Lease’ menu in Create New Inspection workflow.
- Accessibility update to send ALT text for image captions and descriptions in floor plan widget.
Vista Internet Listing Services (ILS) Syndication
- Update to ILS Global feed to exclude users in “Inactive” status from processing.
- Users can now order and provision tracking numbers for individual and multiple buildings. These new tracking numbers can be assigned to a building (or multiple buildings) and be added to a media source. Users no longer need to rely on third party phone services when ordering and provisioning phone numbers.
- Contact forms are now showing correct formatting with the outlines/boundary lines and centre alignment.