In order to access communication privileges to employees please follow the below mentioned steps.
1) Administration -> Security -> User Roles
2) Choose the employee role to which you want to assign the permission or you can create a new role
4) We will use the Marketing role as an example
5) Click on Edit.
6) From here you can delete permissions by clicking 'X' or you can Add new permissions
7) If you are adding a new permission, select from the list and click Save.
Within each category, there are 3 levels of a particular permission. using the example above, the Maintenance category has 3 levels; Basic, Advanced, and Full.
Using Maintenance as the example, Basic gives the employee visibility to see Maintenance requests, Advanced gives the employee further access to view detailed information on Maintenance requests, and Full gives the employee permission to action items within maintenance requests. These rules operate similarly across all permission categories