You can find the Message Centre as per screenshot below:
- The Response Queue will show a dispatcher all tickets waiting to be assigned
- Assign Tickets to yourself or to someone in the company for an answer. The ticket will be removed from the Response Queue and a message alert is sent to the person the ticket is assigned to.
- Maintenance Requests: When a maintenance request is resolved it will also automatically close the associated ticket.
- Provides a list of any notifications that have been received through the PV system
- Messages will show the end-user all the messages in their InBox.
- Tickets are events that need an action. A ticket should be resolved and closed to ensure the ticket is closed. Here you will find all the users' Tickets in one place.
- Broadcast Events will show you the action of a broadcast. Click on a broadcast event to see who the messages were sent to as well as if it was delivered.
- For those with the right permission sets and ACCESS ROLES assigned, Groups will be there to show full communication strings and history for all messages
- Default: System generated default templates for users to review and use
- Custom: Any edited default templates of new templates will appear here
- Building: Use this if you want to create a template for a specific building or buildings
- Personal: For any user to be able to create their own template, and do not need higher level permissions to access
Article is closed for comments.