The Inspector App is downloadable from the iPhone and Android stores, here are the minimum requirements:
- iOS - iOS 9 and up
- Android - API Level 19 and up (Kitkat or later version)
Android download instructions
In your phone, go to Play Store and search for Inspector App
Apple download instructions
Go to Apple Store and search for Inspector App
Updating Inspector Application
To know if you are updated and which version you are using please go to Account tab in the Inspector App.
We recommend to setup the auto-update for the Inspector App in order to give you the best service with our latest features:
Android: Update individual Android apps automatically
- Open the Google Play Store app
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
3. Tap Manage apps & device.
4. Select Manage the app you want to update.
5. Tap More .
6. Turn on Enable auto update.
When updates are available, the app updates automatically. To turn off automatic updates, turn off Enable auto update.
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All.