It has been brought to our attention that the Book Appointment modal found in LeadManaging’s Guest Card currently does not allow users to book outside of the Guest Card’s selected Building.
Rest assured, we're on it and making it our top priority to fix this issue. The solution will be ready no later than Friday, July 28, 2023.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
In the meantime, we found some workarounds to help you select a different building.
- Guest Card - Create an Event with the new building first before booking an appointment
- From the Guest Card, click Add Event.
- The Add Event modal will appear on the right side of the screen. Fill this out with the prospect’s information and make sure to select the new building that you need to book an appointment for.
- Note: For the Method of Contact, please choose the communication event between you and the prospect that made you both decide to book a different building.
- Once the Event is filled out and completed. The Prospect’s Guest Card should now have two available buildings to choose from.
- Select the new building. From there, click book an appointment and the time slots section should now be available.
- Calendar - Create the appointment directly from the Building’s calendar
Prerequisite: Only users assigned to the building can create appointments.
- Keep the Guest Card open in one tab or another browser. This will be used for reference.
- Open the Calendar of the selected Building.
- Select the desired day. On the Add New modal, choose Appointment.
- Fill out the Prospects information (copied from the Guest Card) and the details of the appointment. Once done, click Continue.
- Note: For the Lead Type, please choose the communication event between you and the prospect that made you both decide to book a different building.
- A popup will appear saying that the appointment has been booked successfully.
Note: While it is possible for leasing agents to fill out the prospect-facing forms on behalf of the prospect, we do not recommend it as of this time. This is to ensure that the correct Media Source is selected during the booking process.