Welcome to LeadManaging!
This article will be helpful in getting started with and getting to know the Application. It will act as a High-Level Overview of what the application does or does not do, and will include links to articles that explain the various Processes within LeadManging In-depth.
LeadManaging was created for 2 main reasons:
- To allow Property Managers and their Teams to handle more leads, in an orderly fashion
- Provide Property Management Companies with the ability to quantify their Marketing efforts
As an Application, LeadManaging provides Property Managers with 3 Assets to place in their Ad/s for vacant units:
- Tracking Phone Numbers
- Tracking Email Addresses
- Booking Links for Prospects to schedule a showing
With these assets provided, Property Managers will be able to:
- Track and save all inquiries
- Quantify advertising efficiency
- Respond to more Leads
In an effort to provide Leads in an organized fashion, and allow your agents to do more, Lead Managing does also Provide:
- Building Specific Micro-website (or MicroSites)
- Auto Attendants for Phone Lines
- Email AutoResponders
Now that you understand what to expect out of LeadManaging, you’re ready to get your hands on the Application and get started using it!